ARE CANNABIS INVESTMENTS REGULATED?
Okanagan Cultivators is a fully licensed and regulated Canadian cannabis company.
We’re also the first choice for a growing number of investors looking to profit off the coming marijuana boom. And with guaranteed returns it’s easy to see why. Investing in Okanagan Cultivators is not just incredibly smart — it’s also very safe.
IS OKANAGAN CULTIVATORS A GOOD INVESTMENT?
Okanagan Cultivators’ experience stretches back more than 20 years since the early days of the medical marijuana industry. As a result of our grassroots knowhow, we’ve locked in a game-changing offtake contract with the Canadian Government and a second offtake agreement with Israel.
We also have been operating our head office in Europe with 2 planned cultivation facilities coming online for 2021. It’s therefore clear why there’s so much buzz about our decision to go public.
Okanagan Cultivators’ game plan for hitting the markets is also strong. First, we’re gearing up for a big planned IPO listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
As cannabis legalization sweeps the world, we’re determined to bring the rewards to shareholders.
The team taking Okanagan Cultivators public is a global legal powerhouse and its cannabis law experts are behind our European operations.
All our shares are registered with sharworks by Morgan Stanley Shareworks. When you subscribe, you’ll receive a username and password so you can view your shareholdings on Morgan Stanley Shareworks.
IS CANNABIS A SAFE INVESTMENT?
The marijuana industry is one of the hottest and fastest growing markets for investors. Marijuana IPOs average over 200 percent returns in their first year of trading. Moreover, this value is set to rise as this regulated investment goes mainstream. So this could certainly be a wise investment for the long haul.
Frequently Asked Questions
DOES OKANAGAN CULTIVATORS PAY A DIVIDEND?
– Yes, we are paying an 11% dividend payment annually to all shareholders after listing in 2021.
IS OKANAGAN CULTIVATORS A REGULATED COMPANY?
– Yes, We are fully regulated by the Canadian government.
HOW MANY SHARES HAVE YOU SOLD TO SHAREHOLDERS?
– We have sold out our first allocation $2.50 in less than 24 hours.
WHEN WILL YOU LIST ON THE STOCK EXCHANGE?
– We are in process of the necessary filings and building up our companies value for a listing in the near future but can not provide an exact date although we do know it will be as soon as we meet all criteria.
ARE THERE ANY SHARES AVAILABLE FOR SALE NOW?
– There will be two more allocations of shares available in 2021.
DO I HAVE TO BE A CANADIAN TO INVEST?
– No, we accept investment from individuals and institutions across the globe.
ARE MY FUNDS SENT OVER SEAS?
– No, your funds stay with a Canadian banking system
WHAT CONTRACTS DOES OKANAGAN CULTIVATORS CURRENTLY HAVE?
– Okanagan Cultivators has several off take contracts for supply and distribution.this includes Remedy Pharmacy, the Canadian.
* Generally, accredited investors include high-net-worth individuals, banks, retail clients, private individuals, financial institutions, and other large corporations, who have access to complex and higher-risk investments such as venture capital, hedge funds, and angel investments.